Hi Team Caulfield. We blew the cobwebs out with our January 16 competition to start the new year and we have had many athletes at training this week. Well done to the many parents walking laps while the children where training – working on those New Years promises.
Competition is Friday Night with warm up starting at 5:40 pm.
Gates open at 5:15
- Single point of access and check in for parents/guardians and visitors under the main grandstand,
- Trial and newly registered athletes report to the registration desk,
All athletes are to be wearing their Caulfield uniform. All athletes need to bring their chest patch.
Training times are 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm Monday and Wednesday for all athletes and Thursday night for under 8 and above. Please register on Team App if you wish to participate in training www.caulfieldlacathletics.teamapp.com .
Saturday 30th January – no competition as LAVic State Combined Championships are on.
Saturday 6th February. Normal Team Caulfield competition morning.
Sat 13/Sun14 February Southern Metro Regional Championships. This major weekend event for under 9 and above athletes will be held at our Duncan Mackinnon Reserve and hosted by Team Caulfield. We are looking for as many of our athletes as possible to participate. Entries are not yet open.
Saturday 20th February – Normal Saturday morning competition (Coles Day)
Saturday 20th February – Caulfield/Mentone Relay Night at Duncan Mackinnon.
Sunday 28th February Southern Metro Regional Relays (U9 – U12). Relays are a fantastic way to enjoy athletics. This event will be held at Frankston. Members will receive communication shortly on our preparations for relays.
– No limitation on who can attend
– We no longer need to operate in groups of 10 athletes with regulations increasing maximum group size to 50 outdoors.
– We must continue to register athletes and attendees for competition and training
– We must carry a mask, continue to sanitise and observe social distancing protocols both on and off the track.
For those who were unable to collect their trophies the week before Christmas please contact Sheridan and let her know if you are able to collect your trophy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our Caulfield Little Athletics Facebook page for our general communications and updates. www.facebook.com/caulfield.littleathletics
Keep safe and go Team Caulfield.
Caulfield Little Athletics Committee www.caulfieldlac.com.au