Hello Team Caulfield
Well what a big week for Victoria. We have been waiting for the Government announcement on Covid restrictions to provide some certainty on what happens next – and we now realise that there is no certainty!! We do know for sure that we are all keen to get back on the track.
We have some great news
Save the Date – we have completed our draft season calendar and we are now looking at commencing our season on Saturday November 7 with our Welcome to Caulfield competition.
(Season opening is subject to release of Covid requirement by LAVic and final planning and approval meetings with the Glen Eira Council.)
- Training – we are close to releasing final plans for commencing this seasons training. Our coaches are ready to go. We are again looking at Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights for this seasons training.
- New Equipment – CLAC has been successful in applying for a grant from our national sponsor Coles. We have received $5,000 sponsorship to purchase a second set of timing gates. Huge news – and thankyou Coles.
- Things might look a little different this season with a number of Covid controls being required. A full briefing will be available in the near future. One change that will be coming is the requirement to register in advance of any training session. We will be doing this through our Teams App (link below).
- The registration portal is still not open. We will let you know when this changes.
- We have a number of roles that have not been filled and we are looking for volunteers who can help.
- Duty Coordinator (allocating duty roster to parents for competition day)
- Weekly Competition Coordinator (with the help of the competition team this role coordinates the smooth workings of our competition day)
- On Track Program (Under 6’s) Coordinator (issuing the weekly on track program and scheduling the on track coaches)
Please call Jason if you are able to assist on 0439 347 291.
Keep safe annd go Team Caulfield.
Caulfield Little Aths Committee www.caulfieldlac.com.au