Registrations Closing for Summer Season 2023/24
Hello to all of our Team Caufield and prospective members. Season 2023/24 registrations will close on 26th February.Returning and New Members click here to register.
Caulfield Little Athletics is heading into our 54th year of providing fun, fitness and participation for children aged 5 up to age 17.
Located at the wonderful Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena, we are blessed with the best athletics sporting facilities in the region.
If you’re new to athletics and would like to come and try please register your interest here for our free Trial Athlete Offer. For more information about the Trial Athlete Offer with Team Caulfield, click here.
Email membership questions to our Registrar Claire at email@example.com
Trial Athlete Offer
New and prospective athletes can use the Trial Athlete Offer of one free competition and one training night before becoming financial. You must register for this offer through this link. Email questions about the trial offer to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Athletics is all about fun, fitness, family and at Team Caulfield we add participation. We want to see all of our children having fun, making friends, improving their fitness and foundational skills of running, jumping and throwing. Little Athletics is not about being the fastest or strongest, it is about doing your best and continually improving week on week.
Team Caulfield details
- Join at a discounted rate of $160 per athlete for the remaining Summer Season. Also budget $35 for a running top if you are a new athlete.
- Training – Team Caulfield offer the best little Aths training in the state and do so at no extra cost to our members. Training is fully optional. This season training will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights –5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Competitions are generally held on a Saturday morning, with an arrival time of 8.15am for warm up, a program start time of 8:30am and a finish at 11:00am. We will have some fun Friday night competitions on long weekends this season too.
- Team Caulfield also offer the wonderful On Track program which provides a framework for our 5 and 6 year old athletes. This has become hugely popular. Our On Track offering includes optional training Monday and Wednesday nights and a shortened competition morning from 9:00am to 10:30am on Saturdays which is a mixture of fun and educational games and competitive events.
- Inclusion Policy – Little Aths can be inclusive for all children. Team Caulfield are moving into our sixth year operating under our Inclusion Policy. If you have questions regarding levels of physical and mental ability then please contact our Inclusion Officer Sarah through email email@example.com to see how we can work with you to ensure all children can participate and have fun at little aths.
- Parents/Carers need to understand that they are an important part in keeping our sport moving forward. Parents are required to be present at competition and training. Parents are expected to do duty when required – at a minimum, 50% of the meets that your children participate at. It’s not scary, you don’t need to be an expert, and it’s actually great fun to be involved with the children.
If you’d like to know more, wish to lend a hand or have any questions please call our Registrar Claire – 0459 701 065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting back on track with you soon.
- State Combined Event Championships: Saturday 20th January & Sunday 21st January (Lakeside Stadium).
- Region Track & Field Carnivals: Saturday 10th February & Sunday 11th February (Duncan Mackinnon).
- State Track & Field Championships: Saturday 9th March & Sunday 10th March (Casey Fields).