Registrations Open for Season 2022/23
Returning and New members click here to register if you would like to join Team Caulfield this Season.
Want to try athletics? Click here to register for our Trial Athlete Offer. We invite you to come and try on Sunday 8 October.
Get Kids Active Vouchers
Little Athletics is covered by the Victorian Government Get Active Kids Vouchers which are open from 21 September – 30 November 2022 for individual application of $200 grants – How to apply | Get Active Victoria
Hello to all of our Team Caufield and prospective members. Season 2022/23 registrations are now open, hot on the heals of the Commonwealth Games. Congratulations to former Caulfield LAC athlete Jemima Montag for winning gold in the Women’s 10,000m Walk!
Caulfield Little Athletics is heading into our 53rd year of providing fun, fitness and participation for children aged 5, and for the first time, up to age 17.
Located at the wonderful Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Murrumbeena, we are blessed with the best athletics sporting facilities in the region.
Season 2022/23 Registrations are now open – https://lavic.com.au/membership
Email membership questions to our Registrar Claire at email@example.com
Commencement of Competition – Saturday October 1
Our first official competition day is on Saturday October 1. Click here to see the current season calendar. This calendar is a guide only and is subject to change.
Commencement of Training – Monday October 3
Training is planned for Monday and Wednesday 5:30pm to 6:30 pm for all athletes (includes our On Track U6/U7s).
A smaller training session is planned for Thursday 5:30pm to 6:30pm (no U6/U7 training).
Trial Athlete Offer
New and prospective athletes can use the Trial Athlete Offer of one free competition and one training night before becoming financial. You must register for this offer through this link. Email questions about the trial offer to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Athletics is all about fun, fitness, family and at Team Caulfield we add participation. We want to see all of our children having fun, making friends, improving their fitness and foundational skills of running, jumping and throwing. Little Athletics is not about being the fastest or strongest, it is about doing your best and continually improving week on week.
Team Caulfield details
- $200 to join for the season. Also budget $35 for a running top if you are a new athlete.
- Little Athletics is covered by the Victorian Government Get Active Kids Vouchers which are open from 21 September – 30 November 2022 for individual application of $200 grants – How to apply | Get Active Victoria
- Training – Team Caulfield offer the best little Aths training in the state and do so at no extra cost to our members. Training is fully optional. This season training will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights –5:30pm to 6:30pm starting Monday October 3.
- Competitions are generally held on a Saturday morning, with an arrival time of 8.15am for warm up, a program start time of 8:30am and a finish at 11:00am. We will have some fun Friday night competitions on long weekends this season too.
- Team Caulfield also offer the wonderful On Track program which provides a framework for our 5 and 6 year old athletes. This has become hugely popular. Our On Track offering includes optional training Monday and Wednesday nights and a shortened competition morning from 9:00am to 10:30am on Saturdays which is a mixture of fun and educational games and competitive events.
- Inclusion Policy – Little Aths can be inclusive for all children. Team Caulfield are moving into our fifth year operating under our Inclusion Policy. If you have questions regarding levels of physical and mental ability then please contact our Inclusion Officer Sarah through email email@example.com to see how we can work with you to ensure all children can participate and have fun at little aths.
- Parents/Carers need to understand that they are an important part in keeping our sport moving forward. Parents are expected to do duty when required – at a minimum, 50% of the meets that your children participate at. It’s not scary, you don’t need to be an expert, and it’s actually great fun to be involved with the children.
If you’d like to know more, wish to lend a hand or have any questions please call our Registrar Claire – 0409 705 955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting back on track with you soon.